Information to the public on the regulation of the access to the Canyon of Añisclo before the court of traffic and pedestrian of the road HU-631 in the section of the Cambras gorge- Lower Añisclo
From July 15 and until August 31, 2017, the access to the area of San Urbez (Ereta de Bies) in the Añisclo Canyon can only be performed:
- A) By means of a free shuttle bus system, see below “Buses Shuttle “from the Vió parking lot.
- B) From the parking lot of La Tella (limited capacity). The itinerary between La Tella and San Urbez represents an unevenness of 90 m.
- BUSES LANZADERA – Operation: from July 15 to August 31. – Free – Departure and arrival: Parking of Vió next to the Information Point. – Route: Parking of Vió – La Tella – San Urbez (Ereta de Bies), and return To the parking lot of Vió by the same route. – Intermediate stops: On the outward journey and on the return trip the shuttle bus will perform A stop at La Tella, both to drop off and pick travelers from this area; The collection of travelers will be only if there are free places. – Schedules: The first exit from Vió parking will be at 08,30h. and every 30 minutes until 20.00h. Which will be the last trip back from San Urbez to the parking lot of Vió.
In view of the demand in the last years of the activity of canyoning in the Ravine of Viandico, companies related to such activity are reminded that the The parking lot at La Tella has a limited capacity and therefore it is advised that Program in advance their activity in function of the present regulation.
- – REMEMBER THAT THE LAST RETURN TRIP FROM SAN URBEZ IS AT 20.00h.
- – FROM 15 JULY TO 31 AUGUST, THE CIRCULATION OF VEHICLES IS PROHIBITED BETWEEN THE TELLA AND SAN URBEZ, EXCEPT THOSE OF THE MANAGEMENT OF NATIONAL PARK.